Erin J. Easingwood *
Partner - Vancouver, Langley
Fourth generation Langley-ite Erin J. Easingwood commenced her practice with a small Langley firm in 2005, and has been with Lindsay Kenney LLP since 2011 when her previous firm joined LK’s Langley office. Erin is a Partner with a mixed solicitor’s practice including Corporate and Commercial Law, Wills and Estates, and Real Estate.
As a certified Family Enterprise Advisor™ Erin ensures her clients receive advice specifically suited to their personal and business needs.
Erin earned her Bachelor of Arts with an Honours in Anthropology from the University of British Columbia in 2002, then attended McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, where she earned both a Bachelor of Civil Laws and a Bachelor of Common Laws in 2005. A leader at McGill, she won many awards including the William Kagan Memorial Prize for Distinction in the Study of Real Estate.
In her practice, Erin emphasizes developing and nurturing solid client relationships so as to ensure the best possible understanding of the clients’ individual needs. Erin addresses the interdependent relationships among many areas of the law, and the need to often see the ‘bigger picture’ in the practice of law. She is also committed to finding the most pragmatic and efficient solution for her clients.
When not busy in the office, Erin Easingwood can be found pursuing her many interests from skiing, mountain biking, triathlon, hiking, reading and spending time with friends and family.
Contact Erin J. Easingwood »
- British Columbia, 2006
- William Kagan Memorial Prize for Distinction in the Study of Real Estate, McGill University
- Patricia Allen Participation Award for Substantially Enriching the Life of the Faculty, McGill University
- Sauder School of Business FAMILY ENTERPRISE ADVISOR™, 2015-2016
- B.C.L., and LL.B, McGill University, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Anthropology and Archaeology, University of British Columbia, 2002
Memberships and Affiliations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Vancouver Bar Association
- Fraser Valley Bar Association – Executive Member, Secretary (2008/09 – 2009/10)
- Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce (2006-present)
- Director, North Langley District (2009/10, 2010/11)
- Co-Chair, Golf Tournament Planning Committee (2008/09, 2009/10, 2010/11)
- Co-Chair, Business Showcase, 2010-11
- Canadian Cancer Society RELAY FOR LIFE 2009-
- Director, Luminary Ceremony Chair, 2009 – 2011
- Langley Spirit of B.C. Community Committee, 2007- 2010
- Director, Community Representative
- Township of Langley Standing Committee member
- Langley B.C. 150 Committee, Chair, 2005-2009
- In 2016 obtained designation as a certified FAMILY ENTERPRISE ADVISOR™ through UBC's Sauder School of Business.