Labour and Employment Law
LK Law’s Labour and Employment Law lawyers are thoroughly familiar with all workplace related issues. We pride ourselves in providing creative yet practical advice and solutions to client problems in labour and employment law.
From our law offices in downtown Vancouver and Langley, LK Law’s labour and employment lawyers provide representation and advice on all aspects of employment law including:
- Wrongful dismissal and severance
- Drafting and negotiating employment contracts
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Non-solicitation agreements
- Non-competition and confidentiality agreements
- Fiduciary duties
- Constructive dismissal
LK Law’s labour and employment lawyers in Vancouver and Langley also assist and advise employers on pre- and post-employment issues including human rights workplace harassment or discrimination issues. We have represented both employers and employees before the BC Human Rights Tribunal.
Members of our team of labour and employment lawyers come from a background of commercial and employment litigation, equipping them to handle situations that diverge into issues involving director and officer liability, director errors and omissions, as well as shareholder issues arising from employment or partnership relationships.
From our offices in Langley and downtown Vancouver, LK Law’s labour and employment lawyers have deep experience representing clients in labour relations matters, and before the Canada and BC Labour Relations Boards. We also regularly provide advice to employers and unions in the administration of collective agreements and through grievance arbitrations.
The lawyers in our Labour and Employment Group can assist with all employment related issues, such as:
- Wrongful Dismissal Litigation
- Drafting and Negotiating Employment Agreements
- Employment Standards
- Human Rights Complaints and Privacy
- Grievance Arbitration
- Collective Agreement Negotiation
- Labour Relations Board Proceedings
- Judicial Review
- Shareholder and Business Disputes
- Pension Law + Governance
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Workers’ Compensation
- Occupational Health + Safety