Real Estate Law
At Lindsay Kenney LLP, our Real Estate Law Group advises on all aspects of real estate transactions, including commercial and residential developments, buying and selling commercial and residential real estate, and land use and subdivision.
LK Law’s real estate lawyers in Vancouver and Langley have the experience and capacity to take on any level of transaction in a fast-changing, ever more complex field. They bring extensive experience to residential and commercial developments, drafting and structuring joint-ventures and partnerships, and arranging construction financing.
In both our Langley and downtown Vancouver offices, LK Law provides comprehensive real estate law services with a focus on:
- Purchase and sale of both residential and commercial real estate
- Residential and commercial developments, including stratification, subdivision, and municipal land use
- Construction contracts
- Commercial leasing
- Commercial and residential financings
- Foreclosure and dispute resolution
- Joint-ventures and partnerships
As client needs dictate, LK Law’s real estate lawyers work in conjunction with our Banking and Secured Lending, Corporate/Business Law, and Construction Law and Litigation groups. We are honoured to be sought after by clients who appreciate LK Law’s unique blend of in-depth business, investment, and tax advice provided in the real estate context.
Should a dispute arise, our General Litigation Group works with our real estate lawyers in Vancouver and Langley to provide expertise in mediation, arbitration, and dispute resolution.
The lawyers in our Real Estate Law Group can assist with every real estate matter, including:
- Commercial and Residential Conveyances
- Strata Property
- Commercial Real Estate
- Land Use Planning and Compliance, Subdivisions
- Municipal and Regulatory Law
- Real Estate Development
- Partnerships and Joint Ventures
- Property Tax Issues
- Environmental Matters