Are you tired of the downtown commute? Join our Langley Team!
We currently have an opening in our Langley office for an Annual Maintenance Clerk in our Corporate Services Department. This is a full-time, permanent position and a fantastic opportunity to work with a great team.
Our Langley Corporate Services Department consists of a Manager, three Paralegals and two Annual Maintenance Clerks. We are a friendly, helpful team who work extremely well together in a growing and busy department.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and at LK Law, we acknowledge the importance of balancing your work life with your personal life.
- Preparation of all annual maintenance documents and filing of annual reports (BC, extra-provincial, society and federal entities)
- Updating and maintaining corporate records and minute books
- Receiving, handling and diarizing dissolution notices
- Updating and maintaining ALF including updating virtual minute books
- Billing corporate files for annual maintenance work
- Processing outgoing changes of registered and records office
- Processing incoming audit inquiries
- Handling incoming client correspondence and incoming litigation served on corporate clients
- Administrative work within the corporate services department, including but not limited to responding to client and accountant inquiries, forwarding correspondence, photocopying and scanning of corporate documents
- Experience with preparing corporate legal documents, such as incorporation and organization of B.C. corporations, extra-provincial registrations and changes in directors and officers would be a great asset
- At least three years of direct experience in Corporate Records work within a Corporate Services Department
- A working knowledge of ALF is required
- Legal Administrative Assistant certificate from a recognized program
- Ability to take direction
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word and Outlook)
- Ability to handle a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent spelling, grammar and oral communication skills
- Desire to learn new tasks and willingness to take on ever challenging responsibilities
- Service-oriented, reliable and dependable
- Experience with Worldox and Acumin is an asset
Please provide your résumé along with a cover letter stating salary expectations addressed to Ms. Carmen Arndt, CPA, CA, Managing Director
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Hear what our staff have to say…