Who we are:
Lindsay Kenney LLP is one of Western Canada’s largest full service law firms with locations in downtown Vancouver and Langley. After 40 years in the business, our success continues to be fueled by the talent, ambition and expertise of our amazing team. In mid-October 2023, the Vancouver office is relocating into brand new office space designed to accommodate future growth.
What you can expect:
Our busy Business Law group is seeking an energetic, forward-thinking and results-driven Associate with a strong academic background and at least 2 years of transactional experience to join the Vancouver team. Working with a highly-supportive partner, this is an opportunity to grow and develop your skills working on a wide-range of private company work for mid-market clients. The successful candidate will benefit from all of the firm’s resources, from in-house marketing to a top-notch team of legal support professionals.
In addition to working on matters directly with Partners and senior Associates who take an active role in mentoring and training lawyers, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to run their own deals and will be provided with the resources and support to develop their own practice. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a change from “big firm” culture and seeking early partnership.
- General corporate and commercial law experience, with a focus on private company law and mergers and acquisitions;
- Experience advising clients in structuring, interpretation, drafting and negotiating a variety of general corporate and commercial agreements;
- Excellent judgement along with top-notch drafting and communication skills;
- Confident at engaging and interacting with clients;
- Exceptional work ethic, client service oriented and team player; and
- Attention to detail.
Why it is great to work at LK Law:
Lindsay Kenney LLP offers our team members a dynamic, collaborative and family-focused environment. In addition to a competitive base salary, we provide:
- A comprehensive benefits package – LK Law pays for 100% of the benefit premiums
- A competitive bonus structure
- Amazing opportunities for personal growth and development
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Client development and marketing budgets
- A generous vacation allotment
- Reserved parking
- Cell phone allowance
- Fitness and wellness allowances
- On-site fitness centers
- A supportive, engaging, tight-knit culture
- Potential remote working arrangements
Please send your resume with “Business Law Associate” in the subject line to [email protected]. We thank all applicants for their interest only those considered for an interview will be contacted.