Who we are:
Lindsay Kenney LLP is one of Western Canada’s largest full service law firms with locations in downtown Vancouver and Langley. After 40 years in the business, our success continues to be fueled by the talent, ambition and expertise of our amazing team. In mid-October 2023, the Vancouver office is relocating into brand new office space designed to accommodate future growth.
What you can expect:
Our busy and well-regarded Family Law group is seeking an energetic and forward-thinking 3-5 year call Associate with a strong academic background and specific interest and relevant experience within family law to join the Vancouver team. Working with highly-supportive senior lawyers, this is an opportunity to grow and develop your skills working on an interesting and wide-range of family law work. This includes working on the division of complex business assets and overseas assets for high net worth individuals, guardianship, parenting time, child and spousal support, children’s law including acting as counsel to children, and the opportunity for appellate work. The successful candidate will benefit from all of the firm’s resources, from in-house marketing to a top-notch team of legal support professionals.
In addition to working on files directly with Partners and senior Associates who take an active role in mentoring and training lawyers, the successful candidate will be provided the opportunity to manage their own files and with the resources to develop their own practice.
- Experience advising clients on a wide range of family law matters;
- Excellent judgement along with top-notch communication skills;
- Confident at engaging and interacting with clients;
- Exceptional work ethic, client service oriented and team player; and
- Attention to detail.
Why it is great to work at LK Law:
Lindsay Kenney LLP offers our team members a dynamic, collaborative and family-focused environment. In addition to a competitive base salary, we provide:
- A comprehensive benefits package – LK Law pays for 100% of the benefit premiums
- A competitive bonus structure
- Amazing opportunities for personal growth and development
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Client development and marketing budgets
- A generous vacation allotment
- Reserved parking
- Cell phone allowance
- Fitness and wellness allowances
- On-site fitness centers
- A supportive, engaging, tight-knit culture
- Potential remote working arrangements
Please send your resume with “Family Law Associate” in the subject line to [email protected]. We thank all applicants for their interest only those considered for an interview will be contacted.