We currently have an opening in our Vancouver office for a Junior Accounting Clerk. This is a full time, permanent position which would be perfect for someone just starting out in their career who would like to get some experience in a busy office. The successful candidate also will need to be detail oriented and have the ability to work in a team environment.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must demonstrate excellent communications skills as well as high level of accuracy and attention to details.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage cheque runs and maintain accounting reports
- Assist with WIP write–offs
- Conduct conflict searches
- Assist with file openings
- Request file retrievals as needed
- Assist with other accounting functions as required
- Excellent oral, and written communication skills
- 1-3 years of related work experience, ideally in a legal office or professional services firm
- Proficient computer skill (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat)
- Experience working in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment
Please provide your résumé along with a cover letter stating salary expectations addressed to: Ms. Carmen Arndt CPA, CA, Managing Director.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Hear what our staff have to say…