We currently have an opening in our Vancouver office for an Intermediate Corporate Commercial & Lending Paralegal with corporate knowledge in our Corporate Commercial Department. To be successful in this role the candidate must possess knowledge in secured lending and commercial real estate, including incorporations, conveyancing and financing in a mixed general solicitor practice.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in complex commercial real estate transactions from start to finish
- Conduct and review due diligence searches, including Land Title and BC Online searches
- Draft legal documents relating to real properties sales, purchases and refinancing and commercial mortgages
- Handle registrations and other security filings
- Organize clients files and review outstanding matters
- Liaise with all internal and external parties involved with the transaction
- Minimum of 3-7 years paralegal experience working with complex commercial real estate transactions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat)
- Ability to work to time sensitive deadline, prioritize and handle high volume of work in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
Please provide your résumé along with a cover letter stating salary expectations addressed to Ms. Carmen Arndt CPA, CA, Managing Director.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Hear what our people have to say…