We currently have an opening in our Vancouver office for an Intermediate Family Law Paralegal in our General Litigation Department. This is a permanent, full time position and requires an individual who is organized, effective at multi-tasking, detail oriented, with strong communication and people skills.
- Reviewing, organizing and summarizing all case related documents
- Preparing and drafting motions, pleadings, judgments, statements and other court documents related to family law proceedings
- Preparing list of documents
- Scheduling and booking discoveries, trials, applications, and client appointments
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of paralegal experience in family law
- Thorough understanding of the family law rules, statutes and law procedures
- Completion of a recognized paralegal program
- Strong drafting and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team oriented atmosphere
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to effectively deal with deadlines
- Strong proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and DivorceMate
Please provide your résumé along with a cover letter stating salary expectations addressed to: Ms. Carmen Arndt, CPA, CA, Managing Director
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Hear what our staff have to say…