We currently have an opening in our Langley office for an Intermediate Litigation Paralegal in our General Litigation Department.
- Drafting of court documents and all file related correspondence
- Managing the document discovery process and preparing lists of documents
- Reviewing, organizing and summarizing all case related documents
- Case law research
- Communicating with clients, opposing counsel, experts, court staff and others
- Scheduling and booking discoveries, trials, applications, and client appointments
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years paralegal experience in general litigation
- Completion of a recognized paralegal program
- Strong drafting and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to effectively deal with deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please send your resume with “General Litigation Paralegal” in the subject line, along with a cover letter stating salary expectations to the email listed. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please provide your résumé along with a cover letter stating salary expectations addressed to: Ms. Carmen Arndt, Managing Director.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Hear what our people have to say…