We currently have an opening in our Langley office for an Intermediate/Senior Legal Administrative Assistant in our Corporate Commercial department. This is a permanent full-time position and requires an individual who is organized, effective at multi-tasking, detail oriented, with strong communication and people skills.
• Support for the Corporate Commercial Team
• Familiar with different types of solicitors work
• Draft correspondence and legal documents relating to commercial, financing and real estate transactions
• Conduct title searches due diligence searches
• Maintain calendars and schedule appointments
• Other general administrative duties as required
• Minimum 4 years of experience in general Corporate Commercial work
• Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate from a recognized program
• Proficient with MS Word and Outlook
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to handle a high volume of work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work in independently and in a team environment
Please provide your résumé along with a cover letter stating salary expectations addressed to Ms. Carmen Arndt CPA, CA, Managing Director.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Hear what our people have to say…