Who we are:
Lindsay Kenney LLP is one of Western Canada’s largest full service law firms with locations conveniently located in downtown Vancouver, and Langley. After 40 years in the business, our success continues to be fueled by the talent, ambition and expertise of our amazing team.
Why it is great to work at LK Law:
Lindsay Kenney LLP offers our team members a dynamic, collaborative and family-focused environment. In addition to a competitive base salary, we provide:
- A comprehensive benefits package – LK Law pays for 100% of the benefit premiums
- Amazing opportunities for personal growth and development
- A generous vacation allotment
- Personal days
- Fitness and wellness allowances
- On-site fitness centers (although these are currently closed due to the pandemic)
- A supportive, engaging, tight-knit culture
What you can expect:
We currently have an opening in our Vancouver office for a Junior Legal Administrative Assistant to support our Family Law department. This role requires an individual who is organized, effective at multi-tasking and detail oriented, with strong communication and people skills.
Depending on experience and knowledge, the core responsibilities of the role will be, but not limited to:
- Time entry and monthly billing
- Organizing files and file related materials
- Assistance with opening, organizing and closing files
- Obtaining and verifying completion documents
- Drafting and sending correspondence
- Other ad hoc duties depending on the volume
What you bring to the table:
- At least one year of office experience – preferably in a similar role within a law firm
- A Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate from an accredited post-secondary institution
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Desire to learn and ask questions as necessary
Please send your resume with “Jr. LAA” in the subject line, along with a cover letter stating salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.