We currently have an opening in our Langley office for a Junior Legal Administrative Assistant in our Corporate Commercial department. This is a permanent full-time position and requires an individual who is organized, effective at multi-tasking, detail oriented, with strong communication and people skills
- Support for the Corporate Commercial Team
- Open new files and prepare files for closing
- Maintain calendars and schedule appointments
- Draft correspondence, time entry and monthly billing
- Other general administrative duties as required
- Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate from a recognized program
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word and Outlook)
- Ability to handle a high volume of work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in independently and in a team environment
Please provide your résumé along with a cover letter stating salary expectations addressed to Ms. Carmen Arndt CPA, CA, Managing Director.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Hear what our people have to say…