We currently have an opening in our Langley office for a Junior Legal Administrative Assistant in our General Litigation Department working with our Personal Injury Group. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Supporting General Litigation Team
- General administrative duties including photocopying, faxing, typing, filing and opening mail
- Maintain calendars and schedule appointments, trials and discoveries
- Draft correspondence, time entry and monthly billing
- Open new files and prepare files for closing
- Other related duties as required
- A Legal Administrative Assistant certificate from a recognized institution
- 1 to 3 years experience
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word and Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle a high volume of work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
Please provide your résumé along with a cover letter stating salary expectations addressed to: Ms. Carmen Arndt CPA, CA, Managing Director
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Hear what our people have to say…