We currently have an opening in our Vancouver office for a Junior Legal Administrative Assistant in our Family Law Group. This position is permanent full time and requires an individual who is organized, effective at multi-tasking, detail oriented, with strong communication and people skills.
- Open new files and prepare files for closing
- Draft correspondence and other related documents
- Maintain calendars and schedule appointments, trials and discoveries
- Liaise with clients and opposing counsel
- General administrative duties, including entry of time and bill preparation
- Other related duties as assigned
- A Legal Administrative Assistant certificate from a recognized institution
- 0 to 3 years legal experience
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word and Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle a high volume of work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
Please provide your résumé along with a cover letter stating salary expectations addressed to Ms. Carmen Arndt CPA, CA, Managing Director.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Hear what our people have to say…