We currently have an opening in our Langley office for an Office Services Clerk. This position is permanent, full time and requires an individual who is organized, effective at multi-tasking, detail oriented, with strong communication and people skills.
- Oversee incoming and outgoing mail and couriers, ensuring the safe and timely delivery of all items
- Provide assistance with reception duties and welcoming clients
- Assist with the administration of storing and closing files
- Maintain office facilities for other members of staff
- Provide assistance with office moves and the relocation of furniture
- Strong oral, and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat)
- Ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of work in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- The successful candidate must be able to lift 50lb and be physically capable of assisting with moving furniture in the office
- Previous experience in customer service or hospitality would be an asset
Please provide your résumé along with a cover letter stating salary expectations addressed to: Carmen Arndt CPA, CA, Managing Director.
Hear what our staff have to say…