We currently have an opening in our Vancouver office for an Office Services Support member. This is a full-time, permanent position. It requires an individual who is organized, detail oriented, with strong communication and people skills.
- Coordinate and process file transfers (incoming and outgoing)
- Engage with members of the legal team and management to support the closed file process
- Record closed files for future reference and retrieval
- Provide assistance with reception duties and welcoming clients
- Maintain office facilities used by all members of staff
- Assist with incoming and outgoing mail and couriers, ensuring the safe and timely delivery of all items
- Provide assistance with office moves and the relocation of furniture
- Arrange catering for meetings and firm events
- Other general office duties as required
- Strong oral, and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat)
- Ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of work in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Previous experience in a legal setting, customer service or hospitality would be an asset
Please provide your résumé along with a cover letter stating salary expectations addressed to: Ms. Carmen Arndt, Managing Director.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Hear what our people have to say…