Who we are:
Lindsay Kenney LLP is one of Western Canada’s largest full service law firms with locations conveniently located in downtown Vancouver, and Langley. After 40 years in business, our success continues to be fueled by the talent, ambition and expertise of our amazing team.
Why it is great to work at LK Law:
Lindsay Kenney LLP offers our team members a dynamic, collaborative and family-focused environment. In addition to a competitive base salary, we provide:
- A comprehensive benefits package – LK Law pays for 100% of the benefit premiums
- A competitive bonus structure
- Amazing opportunities for personal growth and development
- Client development and marketing budgets
- A generous vacation allotment
- Reserved parking
- Cell phone allowance
- Fitness and wellness allowances
- On-site fitness centers (although these are currently closed due to the pandemic)
- A supportive, engaging, tight-knit culture
- Remote working arrangements
What you can expect:
Our Real Estate group is currently seeking a forward thinking and results-driven Senior Associate/Partner to join the Vancouver team. The successful candidate will benefit from all of the firm’s resources, from in-house marketing to a top-notch team of legal support professionals.
Some of the core responsibilities of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Negotiating with local, provincial and federal government regarding:
- Development approvals;
- Land use;
- ALR Matters;
- Handling subdivision matters
- Drafting agreements in relation to real estate development corporate structure
- Managing acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate and residential real estate
- Handling real estate financing matters
- Negotiating, advising and preparing leases for landlords and tenants
- 8+ years of experience within real estate law
- Experience advising clients with respect to real estate matters.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills;
- Confident at engaging and interacting with clients;
- Exceptional work ethic, client service oriented and team player; and
- Attention to detail.
Please send your resume with “Real Estate Senior Associate” in the subject line to [email protected]. We thank all applicants for their interest only those considered for an interview will be contacted.