Who we are:
Lindsay Kenney LLP is one of Western Canada’s largest full service law firms with locations conveniently located in downtown Vancouver, and Langley. After 40 years in the business, our success continues to be fueled by the talent, ambition and expertise of our amazing team.
Why it is great to work at LK Law:
Lindsay Kenney LLP offers our team members a dynamic, collaborative and family-focused environment. In addition to a competitive base salary, we provide:
- A comprehensive benefits package – LK Law pays for 100% of the benefit premiums
- Annual Health Care Spending Account
- RRSP Matching
- Amazing opportunities for personal growth and development
- A generous vacation allotment
- Personal days
- Fitness and wellness allowances
- On-site fitness centers
- A supportive, engaging, tight-knit culture
- Potential remote working arrangements
What you can expect:
We are currently seeking a full time Receptionist for our Vancouver office. Prior experience as a receptionist would be ideal, and the successful candidate will receive full training and ongoing support from our team. Depending on experience and knowledge, the core responsibilities of the role will be, but not limited to:
- Welcoming all visitors and guests to the firm
- Answering incoming telephone calls and forwarding to appropriate parties.
- Managing our internal limitation reminder system
- Managing the meeting diary for each of the boardrooms
- Setting up virtual conferencing system as needed
- Organizing refreshments and lunches for meetings
- Recording incoming mail and courier deliveries and organizing the distribution of important documents
- Receiving payments, recording receipts for services
- Other administrative tasks as required
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years’ of professional services reception experience, preferably in a law firm
- Ability to create a warm and welcoming environment for guests and staff
- Professional appearance and dress attire
- Dependable and punctual at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Word and Outlook.
The typical salary range for this position is $45,000 – $51,000. The base pay offered may vary depending on job-related skills/knowledge, experience, and internal and market equity.
Please send your resume with “Receptionist” in the subject line, along with a cover letter stating salary expectations to [email protected]. We thank all applicants for their interest only those considered for an interview will be contacted.