Aaron is an associate with Lindsay Kenney’s general litigation group, primarily practicing in civil and commercial litigation. He has assisted clients in a wide range of litigation matters, including contractual disputes, shareholder disputes, construction disputes, real estate disputes, and claims involving fraud and breach of fiduciary duty. Aaron also has extensive experience in creditor remedies, where he regularly acts for creditors in perusing debtors. He regularly represents clients in hearings at the British Columbia Supreme court and British Columbia provincial court.
Apart from his litigation practice, Aaron also has a small solicitor practice where he advises corporate and individual clients with their corporate and commercial law matters. This includes sale and purchase of business, commercial and residential lease, commercial and residential real estate matters, and related financial matters.
Aaron holds a Bachelor of Laws from Tsinghua University and a Juris Doctor Degree from Peter A. Allard School of Law at the University of British Columbia. Coming from a cross-cultural background with international academic and working experience, Aaron appreciates the similarities and the differences between the cultural values in Asia and North America. His knowledge of both civil and common law systems provides him with unique perspectives to solving problems.
When he is not practicing law, Aaron can be found traveling, playing sports, or cooking.
Click here to contact Aaron to book a no obligation initial consultation.
One hour consultations are offered at $300 plus tax.
- Obtained pre-judgment garnishment order and seized over $100,000 in an agency service contractual dispute which led to settlement of full amount;
- Represented the tenant and defended an application for a $800,000 summary judgement in a commercial tenancy dispute;
- Set aside a $600,000 default judgment registered on a residential property which allowed the client to refinance the property
- Registered a Certificate of Pending Litigation against properties for an unsecured loan which led to a settlement result of registration of a $500,000 mortgage
- Defended a Mareva injunction order for a business where shareholder dispute occurs
British Columbia 2020
Bachelor of Laws and Minor in Business, Tsinghua University, (2019)
Juris Doctor, Peter A. Allard School of Law, University of British Columbia, (2019)
Memberships and Affiliations
Law Society of British Columbia
Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers (British Columbia) Society