Legal Practice Areas:
Kiran joined Lindsay Kenney’s Business and Real Estate law group after completing her articles with a regional law firm in Vancouver. Her primary areas of practice include mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, real estate, and general corporate / commercial matters.
With a business law concentration in law school, Kiran was the recipient of several awards and scholarships. She has worked with and advised businesses of various sizes at different stages from incorporation onwards.
Outside of the office, Kiran enjoys running, yoga, baking, cooking, and trying new restaurants.
Awards and Recognition
- South Asian Bar Association of BC Scholarship Award
- JSD Tory Prize for Advocacy (BC Law Schools Moot)
- Oyen Wiggs Green & Mutala LLP Prize in Intellectual Property
- ZSA and National Post Award in Honour of Ken Bagshaw, QC
- Borden Ladner Gervais Professional Excellence Scholarship
- Edwards, Kenny & Bray Founders Scholarship
- Farris Entrance Award in Law
- James Beatty Ramsay Scholarship
Bar AdmissionsBritish Columbia, 2018
EducationJuris Doctor, University of British Columbia, 2017 Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), University of British Columbia, 2014
Memberships and AffiliationsFederation of Asian Canadian Lawyers, member South Asian Bar Association, member