- Cohabitation /Marriage Agreement Questionnaire – customized form to complete before your first meeting to prepare a Cohabitation Agreement.
- Family Law Divorce Questionnaire – prepare for your first meeting with your lawyer by completing this questionnaire.
- Form F8 – financial statement for Supreme Court proceedings, and instructions on how to complete the Form F8.
- Spousal Support Advisory Guidelines – Review the key points for the spousal support advisory guildelines from the Government of Canada – Department of Justice.
- Separation and Divorce – General information from the BC Ministry of Attorney General regarding family law, divorce and related issues.
- Divorce Act – Read the Divorce Act on the Government of Canada – Justice Laws website.
- Family Law Act – Read the Family Law Act.
- Child Support Online Lookup – Calculate child support payments with this convenient online tool.
- Family Maintenance Enforcement Program – Learn more about the family maintenance program.
- Child, Family and Community Service Act – Review the Child, Family and Community Service Act.
- Child Tax Benefit – Learn more about the Child Benefit program.
- Child and Family Benefits – Overview of child and family benefits.
Government & Legal Resources
- Family Law – Family law information from the Canadian Bar Association
- Marriage Certificate – How to order a marriage certificate.
- BC Supreme Court Rules and Forms (Family and Civil) – Access to the BC Supreme Court rules as well as access to forms, affidavits, declarations, etc.
- BC Provincial Court – Rules (Family) – Information regarding the BC Provincial Family Law court process.
- Pensions BC – Learn more about pensions in BC.
- Canada Pension Plan – Learn more about the Canada Pension Plan.
- CPP – Credit Splitting on Divorce – How are CPP credits split in divorce.
Wills & Estate Planning
- Wills Questionnaire – Complete this questionnaire for your first meeting.