Lindsay Kenney LLP is a leading business law firm, and as such our lawyers provide comprehensive legal advice and representation for all facets of corporate, commercial, business and real estate law. We are able to draw on the capacity of LK Law’s other legal practice groups to provide integrated business, investment, and tax advice.
Our clients know that should a dispute arise in their business affairs, our lawyers have extensive experience in all facets of corporate and business litigation, including:
- Business structuring
- Business succession and family trusts
- Confidential information, trade secrets, and non-disclosure
- Corporate finance and securities; offering memoranda
- Corporate governance
- Corporate liability
- Financial restructuring
- Franchising, distributorships, and licensing
- General contract matters
- Government and regulatory
- Labour and employment law
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Purchase and sale of business assets and shares
- Real estate development, partnerships, and more
- Risk management and compliance
- Taxation and wealth preservation
- Technology and e-business
- Trademarks, copyright, and intellectual property law
Our business, real estate, and corporate lawyers have represented thousands of businesses, from local and regional enterprises to multinational organizations. Clients trust us for comprehensive legal advice in industries such as construction, manufacturing, engineering, hospitality, tourism, shipping, service, distribution, and retail.
LK Law offers a full spectrum of services, advising on such matters as incorporations, corporate records, amalgamations and reorganizations, shareholders agreements, partnership agreements, and mitigation of director liability issues.
From multinational organizations to sole proprietors, we have represented thousands of businesses for decades, and have advised vendors, purchasers, lenders, borrowers, investors, shareholders, directors, officers, partners, co-owners, joint venturers, franchisors, franchisees, lessors, lessees, distributors, governments, government related entities, and non-governmental organizations.
Business and Real Estate Lawyers
- Family Law, Rent, Landlords and Tenancy – in these COVID-19 Times (audio)
- What does my B.C. company need to know about holding an AGM during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance (CECRA) Program
- Extensions Available for Real Estate Developers Seeking Building Permits and Financing Commitments