At Lindsay Kenney, our Real Estate Law Group advises on all aspects of real estate transactions, including commercial and residential developments, buying and selling real estate, and land use and subdivision.
LK Law’s real estate lawyers have the capacity to take on any level of transaction in a fast-changing, growingly complex field. We bring extensive experience to residential and commercial developments, drafting and structuring joint-ventures and partnerships, and arranging construction financing.
We provide comprehensive real estate law services, with a focus on:
- Commercial and residential financings
- Commercial leasing
- Construction contracts
- Foreclosure and dispute resolution
- Joint-ventures and partnerships
- Purchase and sale of both residential and commercial real estate
- Residential and commercial developments, including stratification, subdivision, and municipal land use
We are honoured to be sought after by clients who appreciate LK Law’s unique blend of in-depth business, investment, and tax advice provided in the real estate context.
Our commercial real estate services specifically include advising on matters related to the acquisition and disposition of commercial property; leasing and development projects; and acting on behalf of landlords and tenants in commercial leasing matters involving industrial, retail and office spaces. We also represent buyers and sellers of commercial and residential real estate, and we advise clients on the financial components of real estate transactions, and draft/negotiate leases and provide legal guidance during all stages of development projects.
Should a dispute arise, our General Litigation Group works with our real estate lawyers to provide expertise in mediation, arbitration, and dispute resolution. Clients trust LK Law to assist with every real estate matter, including:
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial and Residential Conveyances
- Environmental Matters
- Land Use Planning and Compliance, Subdivisions
- Municipal and Regulatory Law
- Partnerships and Joint Ventures
- Property Tax Issues
- Real Estate Development
- Strata Property