Lindsay Kenney lawyers are highly skilled and adept at navigating complex workplace issues. Our labour and employment lawyers assist and advise employers and employees across a wide range of employment law issues, including:
- Wrongful dismissal claims
- Employment contracts, employment policies, executive compensation, severance agreements
- Non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Non-solicitation and non-competition agreements
- Human rights claims including workplace harassment and discrimination
- Employee performance Issues
- Privacy Issues, Employer intellectual property and trade secret protection
- Workplace investigations, training and workshops
Lindsay Kenney labour and employment lawyers come from a background of commercial and employment litigation, which equips them to handle situations that diverge into issues involving director and officer liability, director errors and omissions, and shareholder issues arising from employment relationships or partnerships.
We also regularly provide advice to employers and unions in the administration of collective agreements and through grievance arbitrations.
We have represented both employers and employees before all levels of Court in British Columbia, the BC Human Rights Tribunal, Employment Standards Tribunal, the Canada and BC Labour Relations Boards, as well as international tribunals including the United States Federal and State courts and U.S. administrative tribunals.
If you are dealing with an employment litigation matter, please contact one of the lawyers listed below.