Intellectual property rights can be one of a company’s biggest assets, and protecting those rights is critically important. Our Intellectual Property litigation lawyers cover all aspects of intellectual property disputes and advise businesses, individuals, creators, inventors, and owners of intellectual property on claims involving:
- Trademark enforcement and litigation, including trademark infringement, trademark dilution and trademark counterfeiting
- Copyright enforcement and litigation
- Trade secret litigation
- False advertising and anti-piracy
- IP counselling and risk management
- Technology transfers and licensing disputes
Our IP lawyers have the litigation expertise and the commercial knowledge necessary to protect your intellectual property rights through enforcement, licensing arrangements, IP portfolio management, regulatory compliance and litigation.
If you are dealing with an intellectual property litigation matter, please contact one of the lawyers listed below.