Business, Shareholder and
- Breach of partnership or joint venture agreements
- Commercial contracts disputes
- Breach of Trust/Fiduciary derivative actions
- Oppression remedy actions
- Corporate control
- Shareholder remedies
- Directors & Officers liability and insurance
- Breach of contract claims
Disputes occur between partners in various industries, including accounting, real estate, and construction, and they frequently have significant monetary and reputation implications. Claims involving partners and shareholders in closely held companies have a tendency to take on a personal element to the dispute. Our lawyers work strategically to resolve your disputes while protecting your business interests.
It is important to have a lawyer advocating on your behalf, protecting your interest, and providing the proper advice throughout a dispute to ensure that you have the ability to make the best decisions and have the dispute resolved as efficiently and economically as possible.
If you are dealing with a business, partnership, or shareholder dispute, please contact one of the lawyers listed below.