Fanda Wu is an associate with Lindsay Kenney’s general litigation group and practices primarily in family law and estate litigation. Fanda is the second-chair of the Family Law Practice Group. She assists clients with issues of guardianship, custody and access, child support, spousal support, and property and debt division, wills variation, undue influence, and contested wills and will disputes. Her experience includes assisting clients who have overseas assets and complex business interests. Fanda has appeared on behalf of clients in all levels of court in British Columbia and in the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench.
Prior to joining Lindsay Kenney, Fanda practiced family law at a boutique law firm in downtown Vancouver. She has a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and a Juris Doctor from the University of British Columbia.
Fanda is fluent in Mandarin and has studied at Shanghai’s Fudan University and the University of Hong Kong.
Outside of work, Fanda enjoys practicing yoga and hiking. She is an avid gastronomy and mixology enthusiast.
Click here to contact Fanda’s Assistant, Li Ma, to book a no obligation, initial consultation.
One hour consultations are offered at $475 plus tax.
- Family Law Chapter of the Law Students’ Legal Advice (LSLAP) Manual, 2016 to 2020
- Family Law (British Columbia) – Financial Disclosure chapter, Lexis Practice Advisor 2018 to 2020
- CLEBC British Columbia Family Practice Manual, chapter 6: Recording a Settlement in a Family Law Case
- Chair, Children’s Law Section, Canadian Bar Association British Columbia
- Mentorship Committee, Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers
- Law Courts Center Amici Curiae Friendship Society, Duty Counsel
British Columbia, 2013
Juris Doctor, University of British Columbia, 2012
Bachelor of Arts, University of British Columbia, 2009
Memberships and Affiliations
Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers
Canadian Bar Association
Vancouver Bar Association
National Asian Pacific American Bar Association