Who we are:
Lindsay Kenney LLP is one of Western Canada’s largest full service law firms with locations conveniently located in downtown Vancouver, and Langley. After 40 years in the business, our success continues to be fueled by the talent, ambition and expertise of our amazing team.
Why it is great to work at LK Law:
Lindsay Kenney LLP offers our team members a dynamic, collaborative and family-focused environment. In addition to a competitive base salary, we provide:
- A comprehensive benefits package – LK Law pays for 100% of the benefit premiums
- A competitive bonus structure
- Annual Health Care Spending Account
- Amazing opportunities for personal growth and development
- Client development and marketing budgets
- A generous vacation allotment
- Reserved parking
- Cell phone allowance
- Fitness and wellness allowances
- On-site fitness centers
- A supportive, engaging, tight-knit culture
What you can expect:
Our Langley litigation group is currently seeking a forward thinking and results-driven 2+ year Associate to join our litigation practice. We are looking for an associate who is interested in developing their litigation skills within different practice groups including criminal and employment. The successful candidate will be motivated to gain courtroom experience and benefit from all of the firm’s resources, from in-house marketing to a top-notch team of legal support professionals.
In addition to working on files directly with Partners and senior Associates who take an active role in mentoring and training lawyers, the Associate will be provided the opportunity to manage their own files and will be provided with the resources to develop their own practice.
Additional required experience:
- Experience advising clients with respect to litigation and disputes
- Excellent drafting, case management, presentation and communication skills;
- Confident at engaging and interacting with clients;
- Exceptional work ethic, client service oriented and team player; and
- Attention to detail.
Please send your resume with “General Litigation Associate” in the subject line to [email protected]. We thank all applicants for their interest only those considered for an interview will be contacted.