The posts below are resources provided by our lawyers to help you navigate your business and personal legal concerns during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will continue to add general information to this page to inform and guide our clients as the situation evolves.
For specific information on your matter, please contact a Lindsay Kenney lawyer directly.
- Rational and Reasonable Parenting Schedules During the COVID Crisis
- Sharing Custody
- Increased Canada Child Benefits Under The COVID-19 Financial Aid Plan
Employment and Labour Law
- Employment Law Updates: Lay Offs, Leave of Absences and Changes to the Employment Standards Act
- E.I. and Canada’s Emergency Response Benefit During COVID-19
- What Employees Should Know About The Coronavirus Outbreak
- Coronavirus Outbreak – What Employers Should Know