Pamela has worked closely with various sized businesses and has experience providing advice and direction at all stages of a company’s life from: incorporation, shareholders agreements, financings, corporate restructuring and reorganizations, to the sale of the business through asset and share transactions. Pamela is dedicated to providing sound advice and guidance to her clients, and has a passion for assisting her clients to obtain creative, practical, timely and cost-effective business solutions.
Pamela enjoys assisting her clients with unique and challenging business transactions. When working on a transaction with you, Pamela will do everything in her power to ensure the deal closes. She enjoys guiding her client through the process, step by step, and prides herself on taking the time to ensure that her clients are well-informed and confident with the process.
Pamela also has experience assisting several First Nations clients with their corporate and commercial needs.
Pamela was called to the Bar of British Columbia in 2013 after obtaining her Juris Doctor and Masters of Business Administration from the University of Alberta in 2012.
When not at the office, Pamela enjoys spending her time practicing yoga, golfing, running, skiing and playing tennis. She also has a passion for travel.
- $10 million acquisition of a sand and gravel pit (2020)
- $4.2 million acquisition of apartment building and related lands (2020)
- $7 million divestiture of a gas station business and related lands (2019)
- $2.626 million divestiture of an insurance brokerage (2019)
- $1.3 million acquisition of 33% of shares in an oilfield services business (2019)
- $35.25 million acquisition of apartment building and related lands (2018)
- $34.5 million acquisition of apartment building and related lands (2018)
- $22 million acquisition of apartment building and related lands (2018)
- $27 million divestiture of a timber harvesting business and related harvesting facility (2018)
- $7 million acquisition of a storage facility and related lands in Alberta (2017)
- $2 million divestiture of an event planning business in Alberta (2016)
- $1.072 million divestiture of a document management, communication and collaboration solutions business in Alberta (2016)
- $5.7 million divestiture of an employment benefits solutions and consulting and insurance brokerage/agency and related business in Alberta (2015)
- $200 million divestiture of an oilfield services company in a cross-border sale to a U.S. company in Alberta (2015)
British Columbia, 2013
Juris Doctorate and Masters of Business Administration, University of Alberta, 2012Bachelor of Arts, University of Victoria, 2007
Memberships and Affiliations
Vancouver Bar Association, Executive Member-at-Large, 2020