When Injured – See Your Family Doctor – Regularly

Personal Injury

When you have been injured in a car accident, you should see your family doctor regularly.  This means your doctor, not a walk in clinic or just the ICBC appointed doctors. You should be visiting your family doctor at least once per month. If you don’t have a family doctor, find one. If you must attend a walk in clinic, try to make sure you see the same physician at the clinic every time. Consistency is key to your claim. Why? … Read the conclusion of the article.

Perminder Tung
Partner in Personal Injury and ICBC Car Accident Litigation
Lindsay Kenney LLP – Langley Office