Privacy and Data Security
There are numerous obligations that businesses must adhere to in order to comply with government requirements with respect to privacy and data security in the workplace. These range from protecting employee personal information to the scope of security surveillance at the office and at home.
Our lawyers are ready to advise you on a variety of topics, including:
- Employee Personal Information
- Employee Information and Workplace Data Security
- Privacy Rights in the Workplace
- Limits on Monitoring and Tracking Employees
- Managing Policies and Risks with Work-from-Home
- Use of Social Media in the Hiring Process
The employment and labour group at LK Law is well equipped to assist clients in any matters that may arise when dealing with the nuances and sensitivities of privacy and data issues. For assistance with any privacy and data security issues, please contact any member of our Employment and Labour group.