Privacy and Data Security
Lindsay Kenney’s Privacy and Data Security lawyers are here to advise businesses and employees of their rights and obligations under Provincial and Federal privacy and data security policies. There are numerous obligations that businesses must adhere to in order to comply with government requirements in the workplace, ranging from protecting employee personal information to the scope of security surveillance at the office and at home.
Our lawyers are ready to advise you on a variety of topics, including:
- Employee Personal Information
- Employee Information and Workplace Data Security
- Privacy Rights in the Workplace
- Limits on Monitoring and Tracking Employees
- Managing Policies and Risks with Work-from-Home
- Use of Social Media in the Hiring Process
Lindsay Kenney lawyers represent clients on both sides of employment matters and have experience working with federally regulated employees, as well as unions. We are well equipped to assist clients in any matters that may arise when dealing with the nuances and sensitivities of privacy and data issues. Contact any of the lawyers in our Employment and Labour group today.